If you are interested in joining a group ride, check out some of the following:
Winter night rides:
- Tuesday nights, 8:00pm, a group from Sunrift Adventures rides at DuPont or Issaquena. Call the store or check the UpstateSorba Facebook Page for more information. Generally an intermediate level ride.
- Mauldin, Tuesday and Thursday nights, 6pm to 8pm, Mountain Biking the Upstate night ride at Lake Conestee Park. Beginner friendly ride.
- Paris Mountain is open Tuesday nights for night riding.
- Pleasant Ridge Park is open Tuesday and Thursday nights for night riding.
- Youth and new adults can checkout the Kidz Rule program, the first and second Saturday of the month. Found on Mountain Biking the Upstate.
- Other weekend group rides can be found in the many groups listed below.
Other area group ride resources:
- Mountain Biking the Upstate
- Mountain Biking Greenville facebook page
- Greater Clemson Mountain Bikers Club facebook page
- Greenville Dirt Riders facebook page
- Upstate Mountain/Road Bike Riders facebook page
- Spartanburg Area Mountain Bikers facebook page
- Pisgah Area Mountain Biking Meetup
- Palmetto Fat Tire Society - Columbia area Meetup
If you would like to add your group to this page, please let us know.