First of all, you are welcome to attend and help with any Upstate SORBA event, any time at all! You may also register on our website to participate in FORUM discussions and receive Upstate SORBA emails and information, no charge.
So why should you join Upstate SORBA with a paid membership? Good question! Here are some of the reasons:
- Annual memberships start at only $35 per year.
- Your membership includes a paid membership in IMBA, SORBA and Upstate SORBA, our local chapter!
- IMBA provides an international voice of mountain bikers, helping to further the cause in the USA and abroad.
- SORBA provides a regional focus on the big issues that face mountain bikers in our local areas.
- Both organizations work hard to clear the paths needed. This includes lobbying, policy guidance, industry guidance and many other areas best handled at the member-organization level!
- These organizations also provide the legal structure that supports our non-profit status, group insurance and library of resources which are all critical to the local work we do.
- And finally, when you join, you can put a really cool sticker on your car or bike or shop wall! And isn't that really reason enough right there?
- But seriously, no matter how you get involved, we are very happy to have you pitch in!
IMBA-SORBA provides combined membership to mountain bikers that live in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.In a groundbreaking effort to push mountain biking forward in the Southeast, the Southeast Off Road Bicycling Association (SORBA) and the International Mountain Bicycling Association (IMBA) have banded together. IMBA and SORBA are now working more closely than ever for the good of mountain biking and mountain bikers in the Southeast.
Join IMBA-SORBA and join the mountain biking movement. Your support is critical in improving riding opportunities across the Southeast and keeping your favorite riding areas open.
As an IMBA-SORBA member you will receive special regional eNews and other great benefits. Most importantly, you will help fellow mountain bikers across the Southeast avoid having to answer this unsettling question: What Would We Do Without Trails?
IMBA is a 501c3 non-profit association.
Donations to IMBA are generally tax deductible.
Click on the link to join Upstate SORBA through IMBA-SORBA!